Former Gate City fullback Jerry Bentley, had a brother named Josh Bentley and I had heard he passed away.......can anyone give information on this?
Former Gate City fullback Jerry Bentley, had a brother named Josh Bentley and I had heard he passed away.......can anyone give information on this?
true
it was josh who passed, not jerry, just to make that clear
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
what happened....i know them, someone pm me.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Truly sad news. I'll keep his family in my thoughts and prayers.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
what happened?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I was told at work yesterday that it was an OD. No other details.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks